Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Real Housewives of New York - 4/28/09

I missed, like, the first 20 minutes of last night's show, but I felt like I saw enough of it to be able to blog this morning w/o going back & watching it.

Let me start by saying that I think that Kelly is Bi-polar. Last night, when she & Bethenny were having it out again, she didn't even remember any of the stuff that she had said the last time they had it out. She can be so normal sometimes, but then other times she's like a little kid arguing w/ another little kid. Bethenny's argument that Kelly had known who she was & never says "Hi" is getting a little annoying, but I'm still "Team Bethenny".

LuAnn's neices were in town & she took them out "on the town" & brought Kelly along because she's "young & hip". I was thinking, "She's not 21...she's 40!" She likes to ACT like she's 21 most of the time, but she's not! Anyway, I'd still like to punch her in the face! She's certifiably nuts.

As weird as Simon & Alex are, I liked their renovated apartment. WAY more than Jill's renovated apartment! The red & black were a little much, but I love those colors. I probably would've toned it down a little if it were mine, but it was still nice. After all, red IS my favorite color. I loved the chandelier. It was all very nice. On another note, they seem to catch Alex wearing that same zippered black jacket A LOT, but I know that all of these clips could've taken place on the exact same day while they show the clips on separate shows. I know that they don't show them in any sort of order.

Bethenny is still my favorite, even though she can be slightly annoying with all of her talking &/or jokes (w/ French guys that don't understand them due to the language barrier).

I'm anxious to see what Bethenny & Jill get into a fight about next week (which, I think, may be the season finale). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment