Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Real Housewives of New York - 4/21/09

Tuesday night's episode of The Real Housewives was pretty entertaining. Bethenny was my favorite of the entire show. She was hilarious! Her costume was awesome & she was ON FIRE w/ her comments. I LOVED the roller girl! I also liked Jill's Marie Antoinette costume. I didn't care so much for her Elle Woods' costume though. I liked LuAnn during this episode. Sometimes I like her & sometimes I don't, but this was a good night for LuAnn. She spent time w/ her daughter & seemed fairly normal this time. Ramona wasn't as annoying as she can be, but I still don't care for her. Kelly.....what can I say about Kelly....other than I hope that she doesn't come back next season. I can't believe the nerve of her to throw a party & then to not even be there (until later)! And THEN to have a cash bar! And then she's like, "I had to take my girls trick-or-treating." WHATEVER! Where are your girls now? Why couldn't THAT person take them trick-or-treating? Why didn't you think of that BEFORE you decided to throw your own Halloween party?! Stupid! (I'm trying to keep this blog somewhat clean, & am not using the real word that I want to use.)

Anyway....check back again tomorrow or the next day for a recap of the Thursday night shows on ABC....Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, & Private Practice....if they're new shows. Hasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment