Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Real Housewives of New York - 4/14/09

Last night's show was....blah. Nothing really exciting happened. And, since I just started this blog & there was nothing exciting last night to talk about, I'll just talk about the characters in general:

LuAnn - I'll be glad when LuAnn gets her book done & she can (hopefully) shut up about the book & her manners! And how hilarious was it when she went to that girls' club in Harlem (or wherever it was) & those poor girls just STARED at her & thought she was the most ridiculous thing they'd ever seen? That poor girl that wanted to be the model! LuAnn told her that all she needed to do was loose weight. Poor thing. She just needs to get off her high horse. She tries to pretend that she's all normal ("I'm an American Indian."), but she clearly thinks she's better than everyone else.

Bethenny - I pretty much love her. There are some things about her that annoy me, but not enough for me to dislike her. I felt sorry for her last night when no one was interested in her products at that grocery store.

Jill - I like Jill about 90% of the time. Last night she was being a spoiled brat about her car not having the iPhone hook-up, but I generally like her. Her husband is SO great! He spoils her rotten. One thing about Jill that I don't like: her apartment! It's hideous! I totally agree w/ Bethenny on this one.

Kelly - DON'T like her! She's ridiculous! She contradicts herself all the time. She's SO interested in the celebrity status, but spends a majority of her time telling everyone that she's not.

Ramona - ANNOYING AS HELL! Just looking at her face & her big "surprised" eyes drives me crazy. She's constantly got that "deer in headlights" look on her face. And why is her skin so blotchy? Maybe because of too much product. Who knows? She may be fit, but she is not that attractive. I guess I can put her husband, Mario, under her name, but he's become almost like another character on the show. He's like the junior high bully. Like Jill, I just want to punch him in the face. Everytime he gets within a mile of Jill &/or Simon, he gets his "I'm WAY better than you, you should just admit it" attitude. He's the kind of guy that would hold you down saying, "Admit that I'm better than you. Admit it. Admit it!"....& keep holding you down until you said that he was better than you. Their poor daughter is doomed. She seems fairly normal now, but who knows what she'll be like as an adult.

Alex (& Simon) - They annoy me way less this season than they did last season. This could partially be because they haven't had their kids on much this season, so you haven't witnessed what horrible brats they are or what horrible disciplinarians Alex & Simon are. I'm glad Alex got her teeth fixed for this season. Last season they were all jacked up, but this season, they're straight. Simon still creeps me out sometimes. Could he have found a more horrible outfit to play tennis w/ Jill in? It was awful. And the sweat bands? PLEASE! They buy clothes all the time! They couldn't have gone & spent $50 on some new gym clothes? What's up w/ that?

No comments:

Post a Comment