Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Real Housewives of New York (2nd Season Finale) - 5/5/09

OMG! I'll start w/ Simon's pants. They were HIDEOUS! Red patent pleather pants! The rest of his outfit was weird as well, but it was hard to notice much of the rest of it over the pants! Ugh, what was he thinking?

So, normally I love Bethenny. It's not that I didn't love her in this episode, it's just that I disagreed w/ her need to discuss everything RIGHT THEN while Jill was trying to have her fundraiser. I agreed w/ what Bethenny was saying about the bar "advertising", but Jill was being bridezilla-ish because it was her fundraiser & she was stressed out (like a bride gets around her wedding day), & I don't think she was in her normal frame of mind. So, I think that Bethenny should not have approached her & fought w/ her right in the middle of her fundraiser. I think she should've let it go until afterwards & then discussed it w/ her. It all worked out in the end though, so that's good.

Everything else was O.K. last night. None of the people that normally make fools out of themselves (Mario, LuAnn, Kelly) did that last night. Ramona was a teany bit annoying & argumentative, but that's inevitable. All in all, it was a good season finale. I'll be looking forward to the reunion show, which I assume will come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment