Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Misc

Let's see....I'm watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but am not familiar enough with the show yet to submit a full commentary. I like it. This past weekend I also watched Intervention for the first time. It was a rerun. And I wanted to watch the new season which started on Monday, but I missed it. And there's also a new show called Obsessed about people with OCD. I would like to watch that, too. Intervention & Obsessed are both on A&E, if you're interested. What else am I watching right now? Not much. Most of my shows are over for the season, which leaves me free to do other things in the evenings.

I did watch According to Jim last night. There are not many sitcoms left out there. I guess, growing up in the 80s (when there were a ton of sitcoms like Growing Pains, Family Ties, The Cosby Show...which I still LOVE, btw), since I have grown up watching them...I still love a good sitcom! And According to Jim is funny. There are several good ones out there right now, which I will not bore you by mentioning at this time. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment